Jerry Seinfeld once joked about the futility of honking at sexy women as you drive by. Well, I think the honking after the election made even less sense. Are you trying to indicate to Obama via honking that you agree with his income tax reform? I don't think he got the message. I, however, did.
In unrelated but equally important news I read over @ slashfilm.com (awesome site ps) that the writer of new Bond film wanted to include a subplot involving 007 having a child. Ultimately the idea has been dropped, and thank god for that. As it is we have to suffer through Shia Labeauf (sp?) being in every studio tent-pole film for the next two decades so I think one less film with a contrived child subplot will do the world well.
Anyways, in the spirit of the election I thought I'd post a link to Matt Stone and Trey Parker's eipc team america song.

No comments:
Post a Comment