Monday, December 7, 2009

Massive Chillout Vibes

Quick mix full of mostly lowkey songs to rock while you study. First song should grab your attention, pretty dope in my opinoin. The second song is without exception one of the biggest tracks of '09, I don't know how I've gone so long w/ out including it on mix. Lemme know whatcha think :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/167493742/cb4fbe7e/DJ_Bis_Massive_Chillout.html

(1) Lys - San Francisco Rain (Chris Lake remix)
(2) Gui Boratto - No Turning Back
(3) Way Out West - Surrender
(4) Josh Gabriel - Deep Down (Francis Preve remix)
(5) BT - Rose of Jericho (BT's Dues Ex Machina Mix)
(6) Saints and Sinners - Pushin' Too Hard (Guy J remix)
(7) Bent - As You Fall (Guy J remix)
(8) Marti, Oril - White Flower (Jerome Isma-Ae remix)
(9) U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy
(10) Funkagenda - Do Geese See God

No comments: