Hello humans,
Here's a new trance mix I put together this morning. This what you have come to expect from my mixes, it starts more subdued and picks up a lot towards the end. If you are using this for study purposes I recommend you depart before song 11. I hope everyone enjoys this. My last 4 mixes have been downloaded more than 500 times (combined that is) and so I appreciate the continued support. For those who are interested, I'll be djing @ lou has on Thursday w/ Scharra.
***notes on the mix
Song 6 is awesome, sure to be a hit, Armin played it last week
Song 7 had been popular for awhile as it received a lot of support from Tiesto, even though hes a loser
Song 10 has vocals from an old Foo Fighters song
Song 11 may not be for everyone since its sort of aggresive and primarily drum and bass, but I love SvD so I included it anyways
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2iamtymmj5
(1) Markus Schulz - The New World (Intro mix)
(2) Sidekick - Deep Fear (Andrea Rome remix)
(3) David West - The Hideout
(4) Mike Foyle - Bittersweet Nightshade (Markus Schulz remix)
(5) Deadmau5 v. Sylvia Tosum - Remember the Underlying Feeling
(6) Reflekt - Need to feel Loved (Adam K & Soha remix)
(7) Audible - White Mouse
(8) Tyrell -Lalala
(9) Astrid Suryanto - Distant Bar (Paul Keely mix)
(10) Haldolium - All My Life (True Lies remix)
(11) Sander Van Doorn - Roundabout
(12) Robbie Buri - Casino (Markus Schossow remix)
(13) Ferry Corsten - Made of Love
(14) Midwat - Monkey Forest (Jonas Stenberg remix)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment